Visa Online is a service provided to you, free of charge, by Mayo Employees Federal Credit Union (MEFCU)
Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By accessing this site and any pages contained in this site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions below, do not access this site, or any pages contained in this site.
Use of Information and Materials
The information and materials contained in these pages - and the terms, conditions, and descriptions that appear - are subject to change. Your eligibility for particular products and services is subject to final determination and acceptance by MEFCU.
The information and materials contained in this site, including, without limitation, text, graphics, links or other items - are provided "as is," "as available". MEFCU does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of this information and materials and expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in this information and materials. No warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties on non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus, is given in conjunction with the information and materials.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event will MEFCU be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, direct or indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising in conjunction with this site or use thereof or inability to use by any party, or in conjunction with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, or line or system failure, even if MEFCU, or representatives thereof, are advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses. Hyperlinks to other Internet resources are at your own risk; the content, accuracy, opinions expressed, and other links provided by these resources are not investigated, verified, monitored, or endorsed by MEFCU.
SUBMISSIONS USER AGREEMENT
All information submitted to MEFCU via this site shall be deemed and remain the property of MEFCU and MEFCU shall be free to use, for any purpose, any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in information a visitor to this site provides MEFCU through this site. MEFCU shall not be subject to any obligations of confidentiality regarding submitted information except as agreed by the MEFCU entity having the direct cardholder relationship or as otherwise specifically agreed or required by law.
- General - This User Agreement ("Agreement") describes the terms and conditions governing use of Visa Online provided by MEFCU. Visa Online may be used by the primary and/or any joint accountholder ("you") to access certain information and services regarding a credit card account with MEFCU.
- Agreement to terms - Your enrollment in, access to or use of Visa Online constitutes your agreement to be bound by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Fees - There is no additional fee for accessing your account information through Visa Online. Any other fees applicable in connection with your account continue to apply, as described under the terms of your Cardholder Agreement or in connection with any specific offer for specific products or services. You agree that MEFCU is not responsible for any telephone or other online service provider charges incurred by accessing your account at MEFCU through Visa Online. (Please note that fees may be assessed by your online service provider.)
- Electronic messages - As part of Visa Online, MEFCU does not accept e-mail messages from cardholders. In order to facilitate cardholder feedback or inquires, please contact MEFCU by using the Contact Us page within the Help & Info menu.
- Enrollment and security verification - As part of your enrollment, you chose a username that, along with other information, such as a password and personal security code, gives you access to your account with MEFCU through Visa Online. For your protection, do not disclose your online username or password to anyone. MEFCU is authorized to act on instructions received under your username without further verification.
For security purposes, you should memorize and not write down your online username and password. You are responsible for keeping your online username, password, other identifying information, account numbers and other account data confidential. If you believe that your online username or password may have been lost or stolen, or that someone has transferred or may request a transfer to or from your account or may request a change in your information without your permission, notify MEFCU immediately.
- Change in terms - MEFCU may change or limit any aspect of Visa Online or this Agreement at any time with or without prior notice; provided, however, that you will be given prior notice in the event that fees are assessed for the use of Visa Online.
- Termination; Suspension - Your enrollment in, access to, use of Visa Online, or Visa Online itself may be terminated or suspended, in whole or in part, at any time for any reason with or without prior notice. Examples of reasons for such include, without limitation:
- You have reported your card as lost or stolen
- Your account has been closed with a zero balance
- Fraudulent activity has occurred on your credit card account
- Your account has been reported with a bankruptcy status
- Any attempt to misuse Visa Online
- Whole or partial, permanent or temporary, termination of Visa Online.
- If you wish to cancel your access to Visa Online, please contact MEFCU.
- Liability - Except as specifically provided in this Agreement or as otherwise required by law, you agree that neither MEFCU, its affiliates, or subsidiaries nor its service providers shall be responsible for any loss, damage, or bodily injury, whether caused by hardware, software, MEFCU, Visa Online, World Wide Web (Web) browser providers, Internet access providers, online service providers, or by an agent or subcontractor of any of the foregoing, or otherwise. Neither MEFCU, its affiliates, subsidiaries, nor any service providers shall be responsible for any direct, indirect, special or consequential, economic, or other damages arising in any way out of the installation, use, or maintenance of hardware, software, Visa Online, Web browser, or access software.
- Billing statements - Your printed monthly statement represents MEFCU's disclosure to you of applicable account information. Please refer to your statement for important information.
- Access hours. use, etc. - You can access your MEFCU credit card account through Visa Online seven days a week, 24 hours a day. However, at certain times, some or all of Visa Online may not be available due to system maintenance or failure. MEFCU is not responsible for your inability to access Visa Online, for whatever reason. Account balance and activity information are generally updated daily. However, daily updates may not occur due to system maintenance or failure. MEFCU is not responsible for any failure to update information, for whatever reason.
- Miscellaneous - MEFCU can delay enforcing any of its rights under this Agreement or in connection with Visa Online without losing them, If any provision of this Agreement is deemed unenforceable, such will not make any other provision unenforceable.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction. - This Agreement is entered into and will be performed in the state of residence and all questions relating to its validity, interpretation, performance, and enforcement (including, without limitation, provisions concerning limitations of action), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the state of residence, notwithstanding any conflict-of-laws doctrines of such state or other jurisdiction to the contrary. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of the state of residence.